Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

Tumu Teams Birthday Months

This week we have been learning about graghs. We had to do two graghs about how many people's birthdays are in the months in out team. Rata has the most birthdays in Januray. Their was only one person in april. We counted how many people were in each month bye telling the people in each group to stad up in their month of birth.

Do you like making graghs?

Do you like getting the information to put on your gragh?


                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tayla
    I love the way you added lots of info about the months.
    Maybe next time you shouldn't have the dragons saying turtle because they are not related to maths.
    Sovarne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post