Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Magic Milk Science Experiment

Today I did a science experiment with my mum. If you would like to make it at home
 You will need

  • Milk
  • Dish washing liquid 
  • Food coloring 
  • Cotton buds
Don't do it with dark colours like black blue green or red & pink they are the same colour kind of.
Method Pour a thin layer of milk in a shallow pan.Add drops of food coloring all around in the milk. put the cotton buds in the dish-washing liquid.put the cotton bud in the milk.It looks like a malty coloured picture.
(This is not the one i made we didn't get a picture.)

Magic Milk Science Experiment - Planning Playtime
   

13 comments:

  1. Hi Tayla
    Thanks for sharing your experiment. I think I have seen it done before and it was pretty.
    Do you release your video is not there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Simanu
      The video didn't work so we found a picture of it on the internet.
      -Tayla

      Delete
  2. Hi Tayla,
    What an interesting experiment to do with Mum. Thanks for the tips about which colours to use. People will find that really useful.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really fun experimenting with colours to see which ones would work well
    together and which ones not to use again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tayla,

    What a fun and easy science experiment to try. Your instructions a very well written and easy to follow. I like the marbled milk effect. What colours did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first time I did it I used green, red, pink, black, yellow and blue, it went all black. So i decided the second time i did it i didnt use dark colours and it was a lot brighter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tayla you are a amazing a you a mad scientest I also like the narwhals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how dere you eva it doesent make seince

      Delete
    2. Tayla its dare you not dere you
      and Eva it does not make Seince

      Delete
  7. Hi tayla im at home and your at school see you at netball will win court 13

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post