Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Piranha boat

One day a little girl sitting in the water when  a big wave comes out to the deep dark blue sea. She goes under the deep dark blue see and see's a old piranha boat that still works so she decided to sleep in it form her long journey.The next day she found a stick floating past in the water and a piece  of rope in the bottom of the boat so she started fishing on top of the boat. She caught a snapper ,a King  fish, a trout , and a baby salmon, all at the same time. The snapper was for was for breakfast with some sea weed, The sea weed was for morning tea, the baby salmon was for lunch,for afternoon tea was the trout, and the king fish was for dinner.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tayla
    What a great start to your writing, I am sitting on the edge of my seat wanting to know more about this little girl. Your use of adjectives are great - ka pai! What else can you tell me about the little girl?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tayla
    Great story, I wish I could catch that many fish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do to jack but you can if you had a 4 hock line to catch that many fish on one fishing rood
    from Tayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tayla,

    Fantastic story! There will be plenty of people, wanting to know, what bait the girl had on her line. Especially with all those fish caught at once. What did she do the next day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell you what happens next you need to wait for my next blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post