Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Ice Cream Surprise

Last night I got a new job, it is selling ice cream.The people selling ice-cream told me they needed  a new flavour.I said mmm... maybe rainbow fluffallberry goody drop ice-cream.To make it you will need fluffallberries from the other side of the world and goody drops from the secret tower of magic. The rainbow is in the forest far far away. I have to remember to save some for myself. It looked so good I felt like I was going to die. At the end of the day I thought  there was none left but the people had saved some for me.  
Unicorn Rainbow Milkshake – Brownie Mischief

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tayla, you used your imagination really well in your ice cream writing and the pic you found makes it look so delicious. What other desserts do you like? My favourite is anything caramel.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Roach
      My favourite dessert is anything with ice cream and chocolate.

      Delete
  2. Hi Talya
    Great story! I love the way you explained your new flavour and how you had to gather ingredients. Ice cream is one of my favourite foods. My favourite ice cream is goody gumdrops as it gives me both ice cream and lollies in the one bowl. What is your favourite flavour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taylor,
    That sounds like a really good Ice cream. My favourite ice cream is Orange chocolate chip that makes my mouth water. Maybe at the end of your blog you could ask a question related to your blog.
    Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post