Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Lockdown in My House

On the 25th of March at 11.59 pm all of New Zealand went into lock down.  This means I have to be at home with my mum dad and my sister Monique for four weeks.  During this time in lock down I played a game with my family it is called Uno. I also helped my mum with her puzzle it ha a girl holding a dragon.My dad and my sister. I have started doing a unicorn picture for its hair and tail it is rainbow coloured and for the body is also rainbow aswell.  We have also been counting teddy bears when we were out walking.  We have also been having a look at the activities on the whanau tasks mum got emailed.  We have also been doing lots of baking aswell.

This is what the puzzle looks like so far.
 














8 comments:

  1. Hi Tayla,
    You have been very busy for the first week. Those jigsaws are great. I have been doing some baking too. I have made peanut brownies and a cameral slice. What have you made?
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOPS I should have read this over, I meant caramel slice. :)

      Delete
    2. I helped mum make hot cross buns that didn't turn out very well

      Delete
  2. Hi Tayla,
    What a great time you are having, how many Teddy Bears have you counted? Did you put one in your window for other people to see.
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we did. It is a all blacks teddy, We counted 8 on the way to the shop the other day. We havent really been out much. Mummy has been out the most.

      Delete
    2. Thats really cool - take a picture for us teachers to see.

      Delete
  3. Great job Tayla. Go read my stores. Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was very cool that puzzle looks hard. I also like playing Uno. We also have put a teddy in our window. Today we have giraffes in our window.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post