Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Little Tigers big surprise

I choose this book called Little Tigers big surprise!!!!!. The author is Julie Sykes.illustrated by Tim Warnes
Little tiger isn't pleased when he learns is to have a new baby brother or sister.Little Tiger likes things the way they are. All his friends have baby brother and sisters and  he doesn't  like the look of them one bit.
They cry, dribble and are sick. Babies are horrible,'' says little Tiger.I don't want one.''
Can daddy change his mind.
I think what their saying in this story is its not bad having a brother  or sister. 
                                                                        THE END.

4 comments:

  1. Well done Tayla - you have really thought about the main point in your story and are able to explain it clearly. Do you agree with the main point - do you think it is ok to have brothers and sisters?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a big sister that is amazing and she helps me with my work.


      Delete
    2. her name is monique she used to go to st francis of Assisi school a cupple of years ago.

      Delete
  2. Hi Tayla,

    Thanks for describing the story to me. I agree with Little Tiger the thought of having another brother or sister in the family can be very daunting. How do you think it worked out in the end for Little Tiger?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post