Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

MY ANZAC TRIBUTE


Woman finds out the real meaning behind the 'ANZAC Poppy'
THE ANZAC POPPIES REPRESENT THE SOLDIERS WHO HAVE DIED IN THE WARS AND THEY GROW IN FLANDERS FIELD




THIS SILVER FERN HAS BEEN MADE UP OF SOLIDER SILHOUETTES TO REPRESENT THE KIWIS THAT FOUGHT IN
THE FIRST AND SECOND WORLD WARS.
Fern Soldiers.jpg (640×307) (With images) | Remembrance tattoos ...
I also made ANZAC biscuits with my mum they were sent to the soldiers because they didn't go bad in the travel.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tayla,

    Great sharing of the information you know about ANZAC Day. Nice that you included information about the black fern made with pictures of soldiers. Your ANZAC biscuits look delicious. Well done. Have you eaten them all yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have but me & my family had four each they were DELICIOUS and YUMMY at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tayla,

    Great to hear you and your family enjoyed your biscuits. They certainly are delicious and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tayla

    I really like the images that you have chosen for your ANZAC tribute. They clearly show three things that are symbols for Anzac Day and they make sense together as a picture story. Your Anzac biscuits look yum! Four each sounds just right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made ANZAC biscites with my mum too. from Hine

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post